Longleaf Partners Global Fund (LLGLX)
Fund Facts at 12/31/13
|Inception Date||December 27, 2012|
|Net Assets||$0.1 billion|
|5 yr Avg. Turnover||N/A|
|Wtd. Avg. Market Cap||17.0 billion|
O. Mason Hawkins, CFA
Southeastern since 1975
G. Staley Cates, CFA
Southeastern since 1986
Longleaf Partners Global Fund seeks long-term capital growth. The Fund seek to achieve this objective by investing primarily in US and non-US companies we believe to be significantly undervalued. Current income is not an objective.
- Invests normally at least 40% of total assets in non-US companies.
- Unconstrained portfolio which Invests in companies of all market capitalizations and geographies.
- Non-diversified fund, the Fund generally invests in 15 to 25 companies.
- Benchmark index is MSCI World Index, though portfolio construction is 100% bottom-up.
Southeastern has managed all portfolios consistently for over three decades.
- We adhere to the same Governing Principles.
- We employ the same Investment Approach.
- We follow the same Investment Process.
MSCI World and MSCI EAFE are service marks of MSCI Barra.